Musicians will love practicing these 10 classical favorites by the most famous composers, featuring easy arrangements, easy keys, and easy tempos. They have been transposed for all common concert band/orchestral instruments (C, Bb, Eb, F, and C-Bass clef). There are companion orchestral backing tracks available for your accompaniment. Practice the music in this book, then play along with the orchestral training track. When you are ready, play along with the orchestral solo track and be the virtuoso! You will have the time of your life performing these beloved classical favorites.
Transpositions included: C (treble & bass clefs) Bb, Eb – even F for the horns!
Classical favorites in this book include:
- Brahm’s Lullaby
- Moonlight Sonata
- Fur Elise (For Elise)
- A Little Night Music (Eine kleine Nachtmusik)
- Spring from Four Seasons
- Ode to Joy
- Water Music
- Habanera from Carmen
- Morning Mood from Peer Gynt
“Thanks you so much for the book and sound files (Orchestral Backing Tracks). I played and enjoyed them. The tracks are great and will be a motivator for kids to learn. I look forward to using your book at school next year.”
–Fred Eyrich, Jr., Trumpet player, Instrumental Music Director at Jenkintown School District, Pennsylvania.
“Great job on the book, Easy Classical for Beginners. I love it! I can use this with students for violin, flute, clarinet and even tuba! I love the orchestral accompaniments! So beautiful.”
“I think it’s fantastic. The printing and song selections are perfect for a classical introduction. It covers a lot of variations in classical literature if not top favorites. A fine work.”
–Fred Boswell, Trumpet player, Music Director at Bay Wind Community Band, Panama City Florida. Retired US Army Bandsman.
Also, don’t for get the associated…
Orchestral Backing Tracks!
- The training track has a melody for you to follow as you learn how it goes.
- The solo track has the orchestra, but no melody so YOU can be the virtuoso!
• Moonlight Sonata – Training and Solo
• Fur Elise (For Elise) – Training and Solo
• Minuet in G – Training and Solo
• A Little Night Music (Eine kleine Nachtmusik) – Training and Solo
• Spring from Four Seasons – Training and Solo
• Ode to Joy – Training and Solo
• Water Music – Training and Solo
• Habenera from Carmen – Training and Solo
• Morning Mood from Peer Gynt – Training and Solo