When you want to practice a blues shuffle, a plain old metronome won’t cut it. You need our Blues Shuffle Metronome, a play-along media with a drummer driving an authentic blues shuffle. There are fourteen (14) tracks from tempos of 60 bpm (beats per minute) up to a smoking 190 bpm. Start out slow and work up to killer tempos. So next time the drummer can’t make rehearsal, no sweat! Just use our Blues Shuffle Metronome!
- 14 authentic drum tracks performing blues shuffles.
- Each track is a standard 12-bars long, perfect for blues practice.
- Each track is nearly five minutes long so you can dig in and practice.
- Tempos range from a crawling 60 bpm up to a smoking 190 bpm.
- Each tempo increments by 10 bpm (60, 70, 80, 90, etc. up to 190).
- Sounds great when run through your amp!
- It’s way more fun jamming with a drummer than a plain old metronome!
Check out the video!
For more great play-along practice tracks, check out our Play-Alongs page: