Bust out your “axe” and prepare to JAM!
Practice the blues in minor keys! Standard 12-bar blues using a common 3-chord minor progression. Instruments include guitar, bass, organ and drums. Tempo is a laid-back blues shuffle at 110 beats per minute so nothing goes by too fast. 15 tracks include every minor key so you get maximum proficiency.
- Standard 12-bar, 3-chord blues in minor keys.
- Instruments include guitar, bass organ, drums.
- Each track nearly 5-minutes long.
- All 15 relative minor keys included.
- Tempos 110 beats per minute.
Watch the video and hear how cool it sounds…
For more great play-along practice tracks, check out our Play-Alongs page: