Orchestral Backing Tracks
Buy the Orchestral Backing Tracks from: iTunes | Amazon | CD Baby
Be sure to get the music book also: Createspace | Amazon
Learn to play the classics! Musicians will love practicing these 10 classical favorites by the most famous composers, featuring easy arrangements, easy keys, and easy tempos. There is a companion music book available, transposed for common classical and concert band instruments. Get the book, play along with the “Training” tracks to build your confidence, then advance to the “Solo” tracks and be the virtuoso. We have even included a Concert Bb tuning note.
The Orchestral Backing Tracks contain both a Training Track and a Solo track for every song:
- The training track has a melody for you to follow as you learn how it goes.
- The solo track has the orchestra, but no melody so YOU can be the virtuoso!
Enjoy practicing these 10 beloved classical favorites:
• Brahm’s Lullaby – Training and Solo
• Moonlight Sonata – Training and Solo
• Fur Elise (For Elise) – Training and Solo
• Minuet in G – Training and Solo
• A Little Night Music (Eine kleine Nachtmusik) – Training and Solo
• Spring from Four Seasons – Training and Solo
• Ode to Joy – Training and Solo
• Water Music – Training and Solo
• Habenera from Carmen – Training and Solo
• Morning Mood from Peer Gynt – Training and Solo
“The tracks are great and will be a motivator for kids to learn.”
–Fred Eyrich, Jr., Trumpet player, Instrumental Music Director at Jenkintown School District, Pennsylvania.
“I love the orchestral accompaniments! So beautiful.”
Buy the Music Book from Createspace | Amazon